FCC FILING INSTRUCTIONS FOR 700 MHZ SECOND STATUS REPORTS
OMB Control No. 1161
June 6, 2016
Certain 700 MHz licensees have Second Status Reports due as early as this month. In this Public Notice, the Wireless Telecommunications Bureau (Bureau) provides filing instructions for filing those Reports.
Reports must be filed electronically through the Bureau’s internet site at http://wireless.fcc.gov/uls.
- After opening the Bureau’s Universal Licensing System webpage (http://wireless.fcc.gov/uls), select “Submit a Pleading” (under “Systems”) from the link options located in the center of the page.
- Upon reaching the Non-docketed Pleadings page, select the “700 MHz Performance Status Report” option from the Pleading Type drop-down menu.
- In this instance, the filer is the licensee. Enter both filer information and contact information.
- On the next page, enter the relevant call sign(s) included in the performance status report. The report will be linked to each specified call sign via the Universal Licensing System (ULS) License Search.
- On the next page, select attachment type pleading or confidential pleading (if the filing contains confidential information).
- If you file a confidential report, you must also file a public report with the confidential information redacted.
- Upload your filing containing the performance status report as an attachment, and insert the following description of your attachment “700 MHz Performance Status Report.”
- Click the “Submit Pleading” button.
- You will receive a filing confirmation receipt from the Bureau’s filing system. Upon submitting a performance status report, it will be immediately available for public review under each associated call sign via the Universal Licensing System (ULS) License Search.
 See 700 MHz Construction and Reporting Requirements and Related Deadlines, Public Notice, DA 16-563 (WTB May 19, 2016).
 For further information regarding filing confidential information, see 47 C.F.R. § 0.459.
Source: DA 16-622